Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What is happening?

A teacher. how simple it sounds right?
now i realize how hard it is to become one.
this semester's practicum is a hectic. i got the noisiest class in the entire school, yes great! (feels like crying)
just try to imagine, even when i got mad at them, i mean really mad that my voice can be heard by the entire school, they can still sit comfortably on their chair, behaving as if nothing has ever happened. they are quiet for a second there, and not so long after, they are talking with themselves again.

this is what happened during EXAMINATION. and can you imagine how hard it is for me to control that class during normal hours?

it seemed as if my desire to teach them has gone down the drain. how am i supposed to teach when they can only make English sentences like,
"my brother is a piano"

hell yeah.

what is happening to them? what would actually happen to them in the future since they do not understand such simple words like "beach", "presents", "swim"?

and the 'bestest' thing i got from one of the student as soon as i enter the class is "Farah Hana anak haram". that male student wrote them in a piece of paper in front of me, as if i did not see what he just did.

thank you so much for disappointing me dear students.

3 comments:

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.