Sunday, April 6, 2014

Raining

it is raining again. 
how i love the rain. it reminds me how Allah blesses us with a rainbow after each rain. 
but the time for each rain to end is just too long. when would it go away? 



i knew i have made countless mistakes. i knew how bad i am. but please don't judge me by my past. 
i'm trying my hardest to change. i'm trying but you never knew that. 

i wish to become a better person. a person to be loved by her Creator, her Prophet and her family. but, would i be able to? 

today it rains again. it is almost as if the world is crying along with me. so much for a broken heart. 
i wish i don't have a heart. love is wrong. wrong to reside inside me. sometimes i do wish for it to never stop. so that people would know i'm crying inside. Allah please forgive me and forgive me again. 

p/s: i forgave you long before you asked for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.