Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Don't Be Sad


Dear diary,
it has been months since my last entry. Oh, how i miss you! ^_^
During that brief amount of time, i've struggled many times to brush up my rusty, old self. i've stumbled again and again. n then it goes round in circle and then repeat itself again. what is going to happen to me?
only then from Allah i seek for forgiveness and Him alone do i ask for mercy. for i am just a nobody pretending to be somebody. how small i am compared to our prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). i guess the word 'small' can't even compare me to him. :'(
i want to be a better person but it seemed my sins are building up as time passes by. Should i just stay where i am now and doing nothing? that way nothing is going to happen. zero. i have to go through this phase. i have to be strong. i'm going to be one. when i looked backwards, i felt sorry for myself. it was my stupid decision which led me to who i am today. but i wish to brush it off from my life.

Ya Allah, i wish for your guidance.

2 comments:

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.