Monday, September 26, 2011

Another routine life

It is just so damn boring these days. Other than me having a practical exam, life is just the same everyday. Should someone make my life more interesting? I bet you should.

I make up my life, either it is interesting or not. And this is my path. Being a teacher. Being the only daughter with two brothers. A taekwondo athlete. A karate athlete. Love hockey more than anything. Love anime. Love K-Pop Music.
It is just plain, right?
Someone, please tell me how can I make my life more interesting?
How? How?
How?

P/s:

I'm wearing the red baju kurung. (left side)


The picture above is taken when my friends and I attended for our SBE ie School-Based Experience. That's my second SBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.