Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Piano


Katawa Shoujo - Innocence

This piano song is the best I've ever come across other than Kiss the Rain (Yiruma), River Flows In You (Yiruma), Dwelling Narrowness (Chinese Movie), Soushitsu (from anime Mai-Hime), Omokage (Kakijima Shinji), Friendship (Katawa Shoujo), Kiseki (Kakijima Shinji), A Letter (Yukie Nishimura), Sadness and Sorrow (Naruto), Namida no Theme/Theme of Tears (Gundam Seed), Song of A Secret Garden, It's Hard To Say Goodbye (Micheal Ortega) and a few others. 

I've the MIDI FILES and PDF Music Sheets and if you guys would like to have one, contact me via e-mail. I would be glad to help my fellow keyboardists. 

3 comments:

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.