Monday, December 10, 2012

A Long-Lost-Dream That Might Come True After All

No words would be able to describe my happiness as my parents approved of me going to Japan next year. Hahahaha. Well, if that doesn't come out well, I might be going two years from now as Plan B. Well you know how the alphabets goes. :P



Looks like I have to learn Japanese abit. 
Here comes.

Watashi no namae wa Hana desu.
Hajime mashite. 

Hahaha. By the way, just now we went recreation-ed at the nearby lake.

Well, it was my first time riding on a water bike. Amazing, but I guess it was a lil bit tiring, for me. We will be going there again tomorrow. My brothers are going canoeing. More pictures to come. :D

2 comments:

  1. dtg3! ak x bz sgt kot sem dpn^^ (bln4~9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.
    parents ak bagi. tp adik ak jeles.susah jugop.
    kalu ak g denu mu kno amik ak d airport la weh..ak doh la xreti kecek jepun hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.