Friday, January 3, 2014

the best thing is felt by the heart


Dear diary,

it has been so long ever since i last wrote. however as i browsed through all the entries i have been posting before, i could scarcely believe my life would come to this point. 
it is hard for me to accept, but it might be the right choice after all have happened. consulting other people would be the best option for me so as not to make a haste decision. 
lucky for me that i am not the type to be engulfed by grief and sorrow of some men. what would possibly happen if we were to think and re-think again about our past? it would get us nowhere. 
as for me my dearest diary, i will keep on walking on my own as if nothing has ever happened. i know that i can survive on my own two feet. keep on praying. even though we feel as if Allah would never listen to a pray from such a sinful human (like me), i will not ever lose hope on HIM. 
i will always believe that HE would never forsake us in adversity if we always remember HIM in our prosperity. 

2 comments:

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.