Friday, August 22, 2014

You, my chosen future

i might have walked the wrong path before. i thought love comes before everything. but i was wrong.
sometimes i have bad feelings about FR because we do not contact each other often. but he is the only one brave enough to go to my house to see my parents. he is the only one ever brought his father to see me. he is the only one to stay true to me when i said i like someone else. he is the only one to be so rational when my head is a mess. he is the only one to say i have the right to choose whoever i want. and he is the only one to stay with me when i need him most.


i might have found 'him' but i chose to neglect what i have until Allah put everything back in place. Alhamdulillah.

p/s: dear A.R. please be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.