Thursday, July 27, 2017

Little Munchkin

It has been more than a year since the day i last wrote an entry here. 
Recollecting all the memories from the entries before has made me smiled broadly. How come i were so romantic back then? Haha. Well you know, honeymoon phases come and go. 

Today i am going to share a post about my son, Farhan Rizqi. Yes, my son. And i was like omaigoddd i already have a son! Yes that just conclude how old i am (still sweet 26 puiii) haha. 
My son is already 5 months old today and i'm taking care of him myself without my husband here in Sarawak. He is working somewhere in Kelantan. And i told you, it was quite hectic without him to help since my little bundle of joy likes to be pampered so much, he would cry if you leave him alone even just for a second. Haha. i mean thats how kids grow up right? i would say nothing since most of us when we were still little babies have our own personality traits already right? 
He was born on 24th February 2017 at 9.44 pm after being hours in the labour room. The pain was unimaginable but looking at him now would almost erase all the pain i felt few months back. He was the piece of treasure i loved looking at, like most Moms do. And here he is, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.