Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life is melody itself.



I am currently learning the keyboard. Being a keyboardist is not that easy. However, I will try my best. I really, really love piano. I don't know how, but I like slow music so much. Even if others said that instrumental music is boring, I don't care the slightest!
To be exact, I don't know how to read the notes. I know some of them, but I would take alot of time just to interprete one! Hahaha. Reading scores is not my thing after all. It has been about 3 months since I learned hitting the keys >.<
And to my dismay, there's only few songs that I can remember well.

Omokage by Kakishima Shinji - I have changed the tempo and keys. I'm sorry for Kakishima :P
Tears by Lisa - changed a few lines according to what suits my taste and ears
Nursery Rhymes (Haha!) - okay. I have also changed those, adding some keys :D

It is so hard to practice everyday since I always have work to do. Especially in the middle of the semester when I have tonnes and tonnes of assignments. Hardly spend time in my hobby. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.