Monday, April 2, 2012

Love and Hatred

I have this intense feeling of hatred inside me. It has resided in the deepest part of my heart for so long now.I do not think that I would be able to forgive her for what she said to me.I hate such an egoistic person with no sense of maturity.
I never said that I am perfect. I have lots and lots of flaws. Even much much more than you have. But I always remind myself to never look back or you will never be able to look ahead again. Life must goes on no matter what occurs.
Speaking of which, I think I have developed another hatred for guys. I'm sorry guys. I just do not have reasons to like you. Even if you do not like me, then it is okay because I don't mind the slightest about who hates me and who likes me, if there's any.






Few weeks ago, my cousin died. He is only 17. I'm not that close to him maybe because of our gender and age difference. I can't even believe that he is gone. Not to mention his sister, a best friend of mine, I think she would take quite some time to move on.
I dedicated to him my second piano song, the one that he did not have the chance to hear. I do not believe it. I just can't. He is just so young. ..and yet.. T_T
He was my neighbour. And I do not even had a chance to say goodbye, for the very last time. That is my regret.
I bet he also would never have thought that he would die so young. He was just here yesterday and today he is already gone. Gone to the other world.

ALLAH ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.