Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Haha no Komoriuta (Mai-Otome)

Another video from Youtube. I do not own this video. This is just a fan-made video from anime Mai-Otome.


I'd liked this music piece ever since I bought the CDs for the anime. Never would have thought I would be able to play this piece someday. It feels like candies fell from heaven! >,<  

I should quit this whole thing before it is too late. I am still learning and memorizing the notes of Innocence but yet another piece just came out from nowhere. One by one, please! 
Learning keyboard sure is hard. Not to mention that I barely able to read the scores. Lucky me that I got Synthesia. Save me lots of time.


Currently learning Innocence, but as I got to the hard part, I almost gave up. Pfffft~ If this continues, I wont be able to play this piece even in a lifetime. But then when I saw my fellow friends can play piano so well, I got so damn jealous that I swore to be a better pianist than YIRUMA. That's just too much. Hahaha. Silly me.

Just a beginner, *sigh* How I wish to get better soooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.