Thursday, December 20, 2012

Breakfast


hehe. my own original recipe of fried rice. well, i am not a good cook really, but it looks like fried rice nevertheless right? hahahaha. Taste? well, you won't die eating it :P
preparing the ingredients took quite some time since i did everything myself. i used garlic, large onion, mixed vege, chillies, cabbages, slices of chicken, soy sauce, u might as well put some chilli sauce, but i prefer to put mashed dried chillies <---- i dont even know what that thing is called even in malay so i came up with my own translation. gomene ! :D 
and last but not least, u must put salt and sugar. hehe. as easy as ABC 

i think i might like cooking after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.