Tuesday, September 16, 2014

no more confusion

today was the first time we met after a few struggles to keep this relationship in the right path.
he came over to say hi to my parents and the we went to a picnic, actually it is not a planned one. hehe :P
he suddenly called me early in the morning (i was still fast asleep) and told me that he wanted to come over at noon. i was surprised of course. but you see, he likes to surprise me. :D
we spent hours talking.
the moment slipped away just like that.
it was fun.
and the rest, i have to keep it to myself. :)
i guess i have made up my mind after almost a year of confusion.
and believing is the first step.

i might not tell you this, but..

あなたがずっと好きでした。


約束だよ! inshaallah :)


p/s: every memory will be recorded in here. i am forgetful, you see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.