Sunday, November 23, 2014

it has been 5 years and a half


this is the sacred place where i learned and experience things in life. how i miss being part of the society, how i miss the people there, the places i have been, the food, the culture and every single thing that i see. i miss my friends the most. they are the best people of my life. though sometimes we argued about the most trivial stuffs, well people said that true friendship is never serene, right? :)
things that we have been through turned us into young adults, thus realising that there is more to this world than just 'that'.


my 'bestest' friends
Seoul Garden, QueensBay 19 October 2014
in memory :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.