Friday, January 16, 2015

Solemnization

16th January 2015
officially someone's wife. I feel so complete. Thank you Allah, alhamdulillah. We have gone through so many things in the past but we overcame everything and HE granted us with huge bounty in return. Allah, i never thought of this point in my life, not even once. Yet you give me everything anyone would ever wish for. He is another part of me, the best of whom i would gladly share my life with. I love you dear. Thank you so much for everything.



One of my besties, Sal. Thanks for coming! Wouldn't do anything without you! 


Officially husband and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.