Saturday, April 20, 2013

hitori

i might have stepped away from Allah.
my heart is not at peace anymore. 
how can i turn it back to how it used to be?




O Allah~ please guide me to go through this chaos .
i have nowhere else to go. 
no one to depend on to 
except for YOU. my mighty Creator. :')

You are always there when i need you most.
You heard my prayers many many times. Am i being grateful for everything you have done up to now?
You gave me a family. You gave me my precious friends, You gave me almost everything. Yet... have i ever repaid them? No. i am sorry. please forgive me. urushite ageru. :(

There is only this one prayer i wish you would hear. 
i know i am nobody, just a plain girl among millions and millions of better ones. 

i wish my heart would always be with YOU

i wanted to love You and being loved back is just everything any mankind would ever wish for. 

p/s: there is this loneliness inside the crux of my heart. how do i fill them? it is kind of....empty....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.