Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Little Fairytale's Worst Nightmare

he is the sweetest person i have known in my entire 22 years of life. he knows everything about me yet he accepted me the way i am. he speaks a language that i really love ever since i am 13 years old. such stupid reasons did turn me into a moron after all. i have beginning to trust his words, his actions and his promises.
and after a month, that fairytale-like story has come to an abrupt end. with this one reason.

"I am still very young, so are you. I begin to realise that I was able to do everything on my own. I guess this is it. Goodbye"

such simple sentences.
such simple words.
what is the point of making me fall for you?
and how come i was so blind not to realise his lies?
baka mitai.

you know, i have been through his experience. unsure of my own feelings. and the reason is, i fall for another person. in his case, it might be the same after all. what goes around comes around. what i did before would come back at me again, in an even frightening manner.
no words were able to describe what i am feeling. the only thing i can't tolerate are his lies and broken promises. if you can't fulfill those promises, don't even dare to make them in the first place.



tears can't possibly interpret that my heart is screaming. it is not just wounded, it is broken to pieces. how am i supposed to glue them back together? T_T

a broken heart would take a long time to recover. i have been through sleepless night and worried about this imminent examination as i can't focus on my studies. oh, how i wish i was born without feelings and heart. that way i won't be experiencing the torment of being left alone by someone i used to trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.