Wednesday, May 22, 2013

rectangular path of life.

the last paper sure made me feel stupid. haha.
i think i might not score for this paper even when i have once get 100 marks for the quiz. this is possibly an omen. how crazy does it sound when i said i just made it halfway in the second essay question? lost 10 marks there. probably. maybe i have made HIM mad at me many many times, that's why. :( forgive me. 

i wish i have a brain like Albert Einstein. 
i study like a moron last night. 
as i opened the exam paper, i sighed. 
EVERYTHING that i have been studying by pulling all-nighters are not there. not even one question about basis, rank and dimension and minor and blaaa blaa bla... grr!


okay lets stop those crazy-student-like life there. 


by the way, i am feeling much better now. at least for the time being. would i be able to forget? no, of course not. maybe i am feeling this way because i thought of him as a best friend who would always be there for me. Emm, would he or would he not? it is a little frustrating, but as i opened up my perspective, i managed to get a clearer view of my future. i am going to concentrate on my studies. that way, i might be able to pursue my long-lost dream. after graduating, i might continue with my second degree, well that depends on my CGPA. it must be 3.80 above or i won't get any scholarship. well if plan A does not work, plan B is still there. i will make sure to appreciate my life more. i am going to look further, deeper, so i would become someone people would never thought i would be. :) you guys are going to regret looking down on me! haha.



by the way, i have been planning of going to Japan the end of this year. Hooraay!! 
well it is just a plan. i have to take a lot of considerations before going there. i might just be going there alone. 
the planned date is 30/11/2013 till 6/12/2013. yes a week. the ticket fees including airport charges are about RM940. plus the passport. +- RM1k. 
a problem, a major problem is that i don't know how to make a visa. haha. they said i should have at least RM6k in my account i guess that won't be a big problem. but how to make a visa? no one i know knew how to make one. wuuuu~ 
and besides, if i were to go on my own, what if she is not there yet. and i have no one to ask about directions whatsoever since i don't really understand japanese. and japanese do not know english. okay that's one of the worst-case-scenario. 


okay thank you!
 i AM Albert Einstein after all. i can study japanese in just a week. haha! (aho janai ka? no one would be able to learn japanese in just a week)

a vacation to Japan with my best friend is the best thing ever and is my dream! i would never put anything in front until i have set my foot there. 


till then, wish me luck!


wait for me. 


2 comments:

  1. hehe thanks!
    plan A might not work. but i'll surely be there one day. InsyaAllah !

    ReplyDelete

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.