Tuesday, May 14, 2013

untitled feelings

a man who truly loves you would never let you go no matter how hard the situation is.


i know how hard it is to find someone who is able to love you unconditionally. i never found one in my whole life. not even one.
men used to toy with my feelings. they are there when they need us and leave us when the situation is favourable for them. dear men out there, can you please explain why? can you please explain?
i know tomorrow is the day. after heart-throbbing reconciliation, there you go again. it has been only a few days. it is impossible for you to be patient for another year. deep down, you never love me right? it is alright.



p/s: atashi wa tsuyoi desu. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.