Tuesday, September 23, 2014

VIVA

i have just finished with my mini thesis presentation about two days ago. I was nervous to the core even though there weren't many audiences. but i just couldn't help it. there were two panels. the first panel is my maths lecturer while the other panel is a lecturer from another unit. both of them were not so strict and gave appropriate comments and questions. i didn't even know if i answered their questions right haha. well, whatever.


me. 24/9/2014. 

alhamdulillah. this 30th of september would be the due date for passing out the reports and we would just be waiting for final exam. the last exam we would be sitting here, in this campus.

may Allah ease everything. Inshaallah.

p/s: 30th sept is my 23rd birthday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.