Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today

How I wish I could be like her. She was able to stand up to protect someone who is so dear in her life. Would I be able to do the same? Today, I sat for ELE (English for Undergraduates) paper. I mean, what the heck is that? The questions are so damn hard plus I did not have enough time to actually think what I should write in my second essay. I was lost in my own thoughts hahaha :D But then, my friends made it up for me. We went out for an outing after our dinner (at 6 pm) and applied the cosmetics tester like we always used to do. I even saw a young woman laughed as she saw us. Well, did I care? :D She must have thought we are just school kids, trying out the tester out of curiosity. She was not wrong however. HAHAHA . Tomorrow, I am going to sit for my second paper. Hubungan Etnik. More into Malaysia History. I guess I wont have enough time to read the entire chapter in that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey people!

Don't judge me, unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, BACK OFF; for you have no idea.